Christmas Breaks at Ballachulish
Create a new tradition with us and enjoy a low key Highland celebration. From the moment you arrive, our roaring fires, cosy lounges and loch views will become your home away from home. With never a hungry moment or a glass far from your hand, it must be Christmas in Ballachulish.
Two Night Bed and Breakfast Break
Heading to the Highlands to spend the festive season with loved ones but don’t fancy the sofa bed? Then our bed and breakfast package is for you. Start your day with a hearty breakfast before heading out to join your nearest and dearest for all the festivities.
From £80 per night
- 2 nights accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
If you are feeling a bit peckish in the evenings there is the option to add on dinner – just let us know when you make your booking.Book Now
Our Highland Christmas House Party
Arrive on Christmas Eve for a two or three night stay from just £216 per person.
Christmas Eve Highlights:
- Mince pies with tea and coffee on arrival
- Sparkling drinks reception followed by a three course dinner in our restaurant overlooking Loch Linnhe
- An evening of traditional Scottish music with our resident Accordionist, Willie Lawrie
- For a real festive feeling join in on the carols and Christmas hymns at one of the local midnight church services
Christmas Day Highlights:
- Hearty breakfast to set you up for the day
- Enjoy a relaxed Christmas morning, a local church service, board games in the lounge or a long walk, it’s up to you
- Christmas lunch of Highland produce with all of the trimmings, glass of house wine and not forgetting the Christmas crackers
- Our tradition and yours: watch the Queen’s speech in the lounge, read, play cards or enjoy a board game. Backgammon anyone?
- Evening buffet with hot and cold festive dishes to top you up if you need it
- Stock up on popcorn and chocolate and cosy up in the lounge for our annual Christmas quiz and movie
Boxing Day Highlights:
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Use Boxing Day to explore the area – a gondola trip up the Nevis range peak is recommended (weather permitting…) or we can recommend the best walks or drives to go on. If that all sounds too much, relaxing in the lounge is the perfect way to while away a winter day!
- Our piper and some traditional Scottish dancers will entertain after Boxing Day dinner, and you can enjoy drinks by the fire
New Year Breaks – SOLD OUT
We are sold out for New Year 2018/19! We are looking forward to bringing in the New Year beside the shimmering Loch Linnhe in the best of company.
If you would like to join us next year and be the first to know when our New Year Breaks 2019/20 are live you can sign up below.Sign Me Up
Terms: Above price points are based on two adults sharing a standard room for two nights.
Your break can be transferred to alternative dates (if they’re available) or cancelled before 30th November 2018 after which full payment will be taken automatically. Travel insurance recommended. Subject to availability, full terms apply.